ONLINE RENEWAL: Pay using debit/credit card or PayPal please fill out this form:
Important note to members: Dues must be paid by March 1 for the year’s membership.
Miami Watercolor Society’s membership is mostly made up of local watercolor artists but it is open to anyone wishing to become a member, regardless of their painting ability.
As a member of MWS you receive:
* Informative demos at our monthly meetings
* Monthly newsletters
* Membership directory
* Social networking opportunities
* Workshops with renowned watercolor artists
* Non-juried exhibitions
* One free beginner art classes with new membership
* Opportunity to win cash and merchandise awards (approx. value of $1,500 ) at each of our two Annual Juried Exhibitions
* Your own “Gallery Page” on our web site +
* Library of art videos and DVDs ++
+ = At discounted rates
++ = For a nominal rental fee
$45.00 for members who receive electronic newsletters and/or correspondence
$25.00 for new members who are current teachers (Valid ID / school confirmation required) – first year joining MWS only
$10.00 for full time students with I.D. (Electronic newsletters and correspondence only)
For additional information contact Membership Secretary, Andi Miller
1. Participating – A dues paying member
2. Associate – A current Participating member that has been accepted in two Annual Exhibitions
3. Signature – A current Associate member that has been accepted into one juried show per calendar year, with a total of three acceptances over a span maximum of six calendar years. Only one show per year counts towards Signature Membership. Signature members are the only ones authorized to use “MWS” after their signature.
A Membership Application must be included with the fee, to print the form and mail with a check, please click here: Membership Application
Please mail your check to Miami Watercolor Society, PO Box 561953, Miami, FL 33256-1953.
Questions? Contact us.